Life Support Systems
This is a full time position.
Duty Location: North Las Vegas, Nevada
Bigelow Aerospace is seeking to fill the position of Life Support Systems.
US Citizens and Permanent Residents Only
Perform the functions necessary to design, develop, test, and analyze Environmental Control and Life Support Systems (ECLSS) for human habitable space modules. Activities include:
- System, subsystem, and functional requirements development
- Atmospheric CO2 and gaseous trace contaminants removal
- Temperature and humidity control
- Distributed atmospheric ventilation
- Atmospheric pressure control
- High pressure hydrogen and oxygen generation from water
- Atmospheric composition determination/sensing
- Waste water collection, filtration, and storage
- Fire detection and suppression
A minimum of a Bachelorís degree in Biology, Chemisty/Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Physics, or other related field of study. Aerospace and AS9100C experience a plus.
Apply for employment using any of the following methods:
Please note: For best protection of your personal information, use the Mail option below.
Use the Online Application
Send resumes to:
ATTN: HR Representative
1899 W. Brooks Avenue
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Fax your resume to: (702) 639-0881