Chemist/Test Engineer Technician
This is a full time position.
Duty Location: North Las Vegas, Nevada
Bigelow Aerospace Seeks a Chemist/Test Engineer Technician to work in the Environmental Control and Life Support System (ECLSS) Department.
US Citizens and Permanent Residents Only
- Maintain, update and troubleshoot instrumentation in an analytical laboratory that includes, but is not limited to GC/MS, FTIR and other laboratory equipment.
- Analyze samples and provide analytical data from GC/MS and FTIR instrumentation.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with firm deadlines.
- Maintain analytical instrumentation and troubleshoot problems when necessary.
- Proficiency in quantitative mass spectrometric techniques utilizing GC and TD separation methods.
- Prepare and run gas phase calibration standards and assist with method development for use in high-resolution GC/MS analysis. Implement and operate quantitative analysis methods.
BS in chemistry or AA/AS in laboratory technology with relevant technical field experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience with GC/MS and laboratory instrumentation, Chem Station and Library Analysis.
- Experience with volatile and semi-volatile compounds in air analysis and trace contaminants by GC/MS is a plus.
Apply for employment using any of the following methods:
Please note: For best protection of your personal information, use the Mail option below.
Use the Online Application
Send resumes to:
ATTN: HR Representative
1899 W. Brooks Avenue
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Fax your resume to: (702) 639-0881