This is a full time position.
Duty Location: North Las Vegas, Nevada
Bigelow Aerospace is currently seeking to fill the position of Crew Systems.
US Citizens and Permanent Residents Only
Perform the functions necessary to design, develop, test, and analyze systems to support human activities in microgravity. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and evaluate new and existing ECLSS processes, and recommend improvements.
- Crew activities planning
- Food preparation and storage
- Water storage and distribution
- Crew hygiene equipment design and development
- Organic solid waste collection and disposal
- Organic liquid waste collection, filtration, storage
- Non-organic waste collection and disposal
- Crew ergonomics (restraint devices, work areas, crew to systems interfaces, etc.)
- Exercise equipment design and development
- Sleep equipment design and development
- First aid equipment/materials design and development
Applicant will be expected to be able to develop system, subsystem, and functional requirements. Support and perform short and long duration testing, and Highly Accelerated Lifetime Testing (HALT). Perform quantitative design and test analyses driven towards system optimization.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry, Ergonomics, Physiology, Culinary Science, Nutrition, or other related field of study. Aerospace and AS9100C experience a plus.
Apply for employment using any of the following methods:
Please note: For best protection of your personal information, use the Mail option below.
Use the Online Application
Send resumes to:
ATTN: HR Representative
1899 W. Brooks Avenue
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Fax your resume to: (702) 639-0881