Facilities and Maintenance Manager
This is a full time position.
Duty Location: North Las Vegas, Nevada
US Citizens and Permanent Residents Only
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
The ideal candidate must be able to manage people and complete tasks with the maintenance, housekeeping, and landscaping departments. Candidates must possess experience as a facility or maintenance manager with strong working knowledge in HVAC and electrical systems within a facility. The candidate will be responsible for all functions related to building, environmental, equipment, machinery, and maintenance activities inside and outside of the manufacturing plant. As a supervisor, the candidate must be capable of communication in oral and written form and must possess the ability to supervise and motivate employees in a team environment.
- Provide strong supervision and complete tasks on time.
- Is responsible for safety of department and overall performance/productivity of employees.
- Must have knowledge of basic Microsoft programs (Excel, Word) and handling emails.
- Proficient in using equipment of the trade (hand-tools, fork-lifts ect).
- Must work within the Corporate and Plant Quality Systems including AS9100C.
Apply for employment using any of the following methods:
Please note: For best protection of your personal information, use the Mail option below.
Use the Online Application
Send resumes to:
ATTN: HR Representative
1899 W. Brooks Avenue
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Fax your resume to: (702) 639-0881