I.T. Support Specialist
This is a full time position.
Duty Location: North Las Vegas, Nevada
Seeking a highly motivated full-time computer support specialist for our North Las Vegas facilities.
US Citizens and Permanent Residents Only
The successful applicant will be expected to display strong skills in providing computer systems technical support to end users within a complex high end user environment with software configurations, computer system hardware troubleshooting & repair in a client/server environment including the ability to install, maintain and repair stand-alone and network printers and peripherals providing superior customer service to all company departments.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include the ability to resolve daily helpdesk trouble-tickets consisting of hardware and software issues installed on workstations and laptops including installing, troubleshooting and diagnosing various software administrative and engineering applications such as engineering 3D CAD programs, PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software, SAGE accounting software, email readers, MS office suites, web applications, windows client and server operating systems, custom engineering software applications and cell phone support ensuring the entry of accurate and complete documentation of required information into the Help Desk ticket tracking system.
The Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong ability to troubleshoot an issue and resolve it in a timely manner.
- Thorough knowledge of computer hardware, including printers, switches, wireless cards, and network devices.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, profile management and networking fundamentals.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications including Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting computer hardware systems and software such as Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and MS Office Suites versions 2003,2007 and 2010.
- Strong verbal and written skills and able to communicate effectively.
- Experience with 3D CAD applications a huge plus.
- Ability to communicate in a clear professional manner to personnel, clients, vendors and associates.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations in a professional, patient and friendly manner.
- Occasional need to move computer equipment for installations, relocations, etc. requiring lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision, document daily activities and provide reports to management.
- Create and maintain I.T. department documentation & policies.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work in a team setting.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task, be a self starter, work under pressure and meet deadlines consistently.
Associates degree in Computer Science or CompTIA A+ Certification or equivalent technical training certifications such as Network+, MCSA, MCSE, MCP, etc. and three or more years of experience in an I.T. Helpdesk environment.
Apply for employment using any of the following methods:
Please note: For best protection of your personal information, use the Mail option below.
Use the Online Application
Send resumes to:
ATTN: HR Representative
1899 W. Brooks Avenue
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Fax your resume to: (702) 639-0881