I.T. Support/Web Developer
This is a full time position.
Duty Location: North Las Vegas, Nevada
We are seeking a highly motivated full-time I.T. Support Specialist with Web Developer skills for our North Las Vegas facility.
US Citizens and Permanent Residents Only
The successful applicant will be expected to display strong skills in providing computer systems technical support to end users within a complex high end user environment with software configurations, computer system hardware troubleshooting & repair in a client/server environment including the ability to install, maintain and repair stand-alone and network printers and peripherals providing superior customer service to all company departments along with maintaining, writing and design of internal and external websites and applications using HTML, Java, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, etc.
Requires a strong background of at least three years in an I.T. Computer Technical support role and Web site design including creating, administrating and maintaining SQL databases, PHP coding, Scripting including Java, VBScript, Jscript, etc., Flash design and exceptional Graphic Design skills using Adobe Photoshop and Premier.
I.T. requirements include a good understanding of building, repairing and maintaining computer hardware and printers, network appliances such as switches, routers, firewalls, content filters, install and configure software applications including desktop operating systems, email readers, CAD, PDM, Microsoft Office suite, etc. and have a working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, POP3, IIS, WAN and LAN topology using a Windows and Linux environment. Must be familiar with ISDN Telephone systems including programming and cable termination The Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong ability to troubleshoot an issue and resolve it in a timely manner.
- Identify & resolve network operational problems & make necessary repairs & adjustments to minimize downtime and prevent future problems.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, profile management and networking fundamentals.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications including Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting computer hardware systems and software such as Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and MS Office Suites versions 2003,2007 and 2010.
- Strong verbal and written skills and able to communicate effectively.
- Experience with 3D CAD applications a huge plus.
- Ability to communicate in a clear professional manner to personnel, clients, vendors and associates.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations in a professional, patient and friendly manner.
- Occasional need to move computer equipment for installations, relocations, etc. requiring lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision, document daily activities and provide reports to management.
- Create and maintain I.T. department documentation & policies.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to research issues to find solutions as needed.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task, be a self starter, work under pressure and meet deadlines consistently.
- Must be available to travel to remote locations located within the Las Vegas area as needed.
Associates degree in Computer Science with a web design/developer emphasis or CompTIA A+ Certification or equivalent technical training certifications such as Network+, MCSA, MCSE, MCP, etc.
Apply for employment using any of the following methods:
Please note: For best protection of your personal information, use the Mail option below.
Use the Online Application
Send resumes to:
ATTN: HR Representative
1899 W. Brooks Avenue
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Fax your resume to: (702) 639-0881