US Citizens and Permanent Residents Only
Bigelow Aerospace is seeking a highly motivated Integration Manager with experience leading teams and ensuring product and quality control during integration of hardware and software systems.Responsibilities:
- Management and closure of major assembly work orders.
- Lead or participate in relevant avionics and/or mechanical system level checkouts.
- Coordinate & prioritize all cross-disciplinary assembly activities consistent with the specific major hardware assembly concept of operations, ensuring top-level schedule milestones are met.
- Developing documentation including test procedures, component analysis summaries, circuit schematics, technical engineering notes, subsystem and device requirements, and participating in overall subsystem architecture design.
- Responsible for daily task list and coordinates with production managers for technician and resource support.
- Communicates with build, process and design engineering as necessary to ensure that material supply to the hardware kits in the major assembly bill of materials are delivered in pace and consistent with the integrated concept of operations and schedule.
- Updates and optimizes integrated concept of operations for the integrated hardware assembly as required throughout production build.
- Provides direct support to Flight Systems Management for pre-ship reviews to ensure that major integrated hardware assembly satisfies system level requirements before shipment.
- Will be required to provide frequent technical support for integrated hardware assembly operations with engineering personnel.
- Multi-task, be a self starter, work under pressure and meet deadlines consistently.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering field
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience as a technical project lead is preferred
- Supervisory background
- Experience with structural acceptance testing, integrated avionics testing preferred
Apply for employment using any of the following methods:
Please note: For best protection of your personal information, use the Mail option below.
Use the Online Application
Send resumes to:
ATTN: HR Representative
1899 W. Brooks Avenue
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Fax your resume to: (702) 639-0881